Wet dogs and walking in the rain



This mornings walk was wet ! 

It was the first rain in a few days and I admit I was not thrilled about going out ! 
However my mind changed as I watched Jessie the Cockapoo and Max too wandering through the grass on the bridle path. The rainfall had released strong smells, the dogs sniffed the grass, stopped and sniffed the air. Everything was new and fresh. The world was vibrant and exciting to them. Each leaf told a story to their amazing noses. They knew who had just walked past, where the morning walk of the foxes had been. I smiled, through a dogs eyes the rain is a blessing #bemoredog

1 comment:

Duckie. said...

Perhaps you need one of those Aussie rain coats with the shoulder cape and coat down to your ankles!.

Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...